How do I apply for a VA loan?

Sep 13, 2023

To apply for a VA loan, simply provide me with a copy of your DD 214 or your original statement of service signed by the adjutant personnel officer, or commander of your unit which identifies you and your social security number, and provides your date of entry on your current active duty period. I will run your credit as well as request a Certificate of Eligibility. I have access to the ACE (automated certificate of eligibility). This application would issue an online Certificate of Eligibility.

VA Loan Certificate of Eligibility

In some cases a VA form 26-1880, (request for a certificate of eligibility) would need to be sent into the Department of Veterans Affairs if VA does not have enough information to process the COE through ACE.

Army parent and their child celebrating a new home they just closed on due to the help of a VA Home Loan

Apply for a VA home loan with the help of Rob’s Mortgage Loan’s of Denver.

** Security note:

Please do not email confidential information such as your SSN or DOB or any official document containing this information. I can provide you with instructions on how to deliver such documents. Contact Denver mortgage lender Rob Sturms at 303-721-1001 to go over more details in determining home loan eligibility. Or if you are ready to “get started” scroll down and fill out the initial information and I will contact you right away!